Bambi’s for sale! get your free Bambi today!
- Only mods, guests, or the current commissioner may use bold font. Only use underline to ask mods or questions.
- No links, self promoting or otherwise, unless with permission. Don’t pester mods for permission, ask once and stop. If someone asks for a specific link it is usually allowed. Nothing otherwise.
- RP is permitted in light amounts. This means casual emotes. No storylines or anything that lasts more than a few lines. Any fight RP will be given a single warning followed by removal from chat for any subsequent offences. (Light RP Examples: *sits down* *greets* *pets Marie*)
- No impersonating anyone’s name, Tumblr famous or otherwise. Slight name variations (I.E. DiscrodWhooves) aren’t an excuse. I’d think this a given but have been proved otherwise.
- If enough people are irritated with someone during a stream, the mods may decide a ban is in order for at least the duration of the stream. Repeat offences will increase length of ban.
- Don’t argue. Don’t dispute the rules. No spam! Declaring viewer count repeatedly, caps lock, homestuck lingo, repeatedly using memes, constantly changing username colors, anything the mods decide dependent on the situation = spam.
- !!!NEW!!! This isn’t your personal chat. Keep to the stream content’s topic as best possible. If the chat is cleared fully, it means change topic now!
- Be courteous to everyone.
You don’t know fanciness until you’ve seen a snake with a top hat and moustache
hELLO MY BABY, hELLO MY HONEY, hELLO MY RAGTIME GAL,
Bucky that isn’t how u play D:«
ohmaigawd captain is so adorable! xD
The following audio was recorded in a house in Philadelphia. The home owner complained of creepy noises coming from the basement at night
A digital recorder was placed in the basement to record any noises. After 3 days of nothing, they finally found this.
They claim to have not altered it in any way.
It sounds non human and almost animal like. But not like a raccoon found in your backyard, something far more sinister.
I think I should just put in here, that sightings of demons have always been reported to be a half humanoid/animal like creatures.
Definitly sent chills down my spine.
Uhm… It’s just creaking pipes….
dude creaking pipes don’t scream like that
creaking pipes or not, thats creepy! :o